Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McChunk with false threats

Go down 
+3
SiL3nT
Wolf
Acropolips
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

McChunk with false threats Empty
PostSubject: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:19 pm

He made a new account and posted this in the CTK chat

lol ban me... for being a pain in the ass... ive never seen a bigger group of babies in my life... well be for-warned, C-T-K.tk may not be around in the next few months... after i get done with it. anyone b

I know he cant do sh*t but Wolf make an IP ban on him. If hes gonna be a dick to us then just IP ban.
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:42 pm

[20:35:56] mcchunk123 : LOL WTF... ban again??? well dont worry, within the next few months, there wont be a C-T-K to ban me from, with my newly found skills. i already know this website up and down, to what ports a

[20:36:22] mcchunk123 : are open, all the way to where your site is hosted

[20:36:56] mcchunk123 : you know what you can do with an open port??? other than AC servers, cuz that seems as far as you guys see anything...

[20:37:21] mcchunk123 : and WTF, how is there a 3 person council with 1 member...

[20:37:27] mcchunk123 : are you retareded?

[20:37:51] mcchunk123 : lol i spelt retarded wrong... but anyways, you guys have made a very bad enemy

[20:38:30] mcchunk123 : hell, i might not even take it down, i might just mess with all the HTML code and see what comes out

[20:40:39] Acropolips has joined the chat on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:40 pm

[20:40:55] mcchunk123 : and what makes it extremly easy is 1) your sites bandwidth is sh*t. 2) your host is a free host which means you have almost NO security. 3) your site isnt even protected against mysql injection... wtf, what

[20:41:16] @ Acropolips : dude

[20:41:21] mcchunk123 : year is it? 1970?

[20:41:22] @ Acropolips : we arent even scared

[20:41:24] @ Acropolips : put a cork in it

[20:41:28] @ Acropolips : we dont give a f*ck

[20:41:29] mcchunk123 : lol

[20:41:39] mcchunk123 : ok, just be ready to make a new site

[20:41:47] @ Acropolips : nah

[20:41:49] mcchunk123 : ;p

[20:41:55] @ Acropolips : enjoy your basement
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:10 pm

I'm pretty sure he has a dynamic I.P, so I'll be banning all the possible ranges to get this motherfu**er out.

By the way Acro, this topic AND the on of changing CTK is posted in the wrong section, it should be on the only CTK category not free talk. I moved them.
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:19 am

NOOOOOOOO

Put it in free talk for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:33 am

McChunk is SOOOOO jealous about this clan.

It is one of the best and it'll always be!

vojta cheers
Back to top Go down
TheCrema
Co-Leader
TheCrema

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:28 pm

I'm quite sure his IP is not dynamic Wolf, USA only a few ISP with dynamic IP, but I'll look it up in my logs and get back to you about it, I would also ban yuiop's and his weird nick brother's IP, since they are neighbors. But i wouldn't be so worried about those dudes, they are just a bunch of noob lame kids, just trying to look tough. But an IP ban is nice so you won't have to deal with any crap from those suckers anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamengo.com.br
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:32 pm

Crema knows infinite times more about comps than the nooby McChunk.
Back to top Go down
KfcDan-Azazel
Co-Founder/Leader
KfcDan-Azazel

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Wolf acro was right to post it here

it was fun to read Very Happy

u can see hes got no life and spends his time fu**ing IP ports and thinking it hurts them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:05 am

wow... you ovver react... i said multiple times i wouldnt do n e thing harmful, im just going to gain acsess to b able to change the sites HTML code nd have a little fun with it.

im not doing n e thing through ports other then doing different typews of scans of them... ur IP ban is BOGUS... i made a post about how i am back here but i think Wolf deleted it nd im not typing it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:09 am

nd Vojita... its not always about how much you know, its more of what you choose to specialize yourself in. there is to much in computers for one person to be an expert at EVERYTHING...

nd whats with the IPod with pot leafs on it... do you idiots even smoke???
Back to top Go down
TheCrema
Co-Leader
TheCrema

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:02 am

Kid... I was probably smoking a joint the day your sorry ass withe trash were born. Not that use drugs makes one more of a man, btw. Now why do you ppl still come here??
Go do something else dude, no one here gives a crap about you...
Why don't you do like your friends yuiop and his funny name brother and go play AC with cheats, huh?
Btw, yuiop/vault77 you not fooling anyone dude, KH might be naive enough to fall for your name change and your weapon hacks , I'm not! (you actually chose a clan that fits you well, since there is at least 3 more cheaters in KH...) The only reason I didn't say anything yet is caus I like to have a laugh. Btw, you and your lame ass brother are not on blacklist yet only caus with the new version of AC coming soon, there will be no need for a blacklist, so enjoy while you can.

Now you smokers go get a life...

Last edited by TheCrema on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:00 am

You didnt even hack us in the first place. Plus even if you did, you cant try to justify it like you just did.

We still hate you.
Back to top Go down
Vault77

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:39 pm

I find it a little flattering that u guys think i hack and if i did, why isnt half of the pros hack? i am still no where close to them. did u see the cm we did with MYS?

Last edited by Vault77 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Honestly i dont think he hacks but he still pissed me off so many times i dont even wanna talk to him :/
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cjizzle

Mr.Cjizzle

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:14 pm

crems, regardless of wat u think of yuiop or 654 they dont hack. ive been to their house and used their comps and sucked on them. and i know they arent even good enough with computers to know wat to do to use a hack. theyre just good. regardless of wat all of you think about them personally. and wolf and acro knew the whole time it was yuiop n e ways. they dont hack
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iLLSubEveryone
TheCrema
Co-Leader
TheCrema

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Like none of the other cheaters never used hack, some of them only ONCE, poor guys...
Maybe they are just especial and their bullets kill faster them everyone else, gimme a break!
Look, I don't need your or anyone's else word to know if someone hacks or not, especially when they do it in my servers, caus unlike your friends, my logs don't lie Wink

Last edited by TheCrema on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cjizzle

Mr.Cjizzle

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:34 pm

ok whatever man... not a lot of other ppl think they hack and u gotta explain how u can tell just by looking at logs...
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Wait pause for a sec... yuiop and xswzaq apparently hacked?
Back to top Go down
TheCrema
Co-Leader
TheCrema

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 pm

Well don't know about zxdude there, hardly played him, but yuiop did and still do under the name vault77, now in KH.

@Mr.Cjizzle, you see, if you modify your server, the logs can say MUCH more then you imagine dude...
But anyways, I don't relle care, just curious to see if these dudes, and "oh so many" others will be shooting with the same precision couple months from now...
Like I said, tell you friends to enjoy the "pro" life while they can...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cjizzle

Mr.Cjizzle

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:04 pm

idk wat u mean tbh i think ur jealous they didnt nor have ever hacked any game ever in their lives. that kinda takes the fun outta the game. ppl banned yuiop because of bad behavior not because he hacks. ive used their comp countless times and there are no traces of hacks there. srsly i can tape him playing a game of ac against the pros and raping ass. if that cant prove it idk wat wuld... they dont hack dude u just want to believe that because ppl said u did. idk who said u did but if it was yuiop come right out and tell us then. he doesnt hack. nor does his bro. behavior aside. take a demo and show me complete proof then well talk. if he wasnt using a hacked client, which im sure he wasnt, then all those kills are from firing his gun or chucking nades. besides half of the pros that still play are much better than both of em. marrieira and tay..... wtfisthisgame, cheatersRfags, ur buddies atrimos and damiahan, godsmack, and you who had a 33 ratio with flags... so ratio whoring isnt always hacking, sumtimes its because ur on a good day or because the teams are unfair. and he didnt even score that many flags. did he even beat you in one on one? whats ur problem with him n e ways?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cjizzle

Mr.Cjizzle

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:06 pm

and ur not gunna be able to see them in a couple months if you BL them for no reason. 654 doesnt even play n e more and yuiop plays under vault77 occasionaly
Back to top Go down
TheCrema
Co-Leader
TheCrema

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Omg not the video of a cheater playing, please....
Look dude, like I said, I DO NOT CARE. They can do whatever da hell they feel like it, but cheat aside, just the fact that a guy that I know logs with a different name and pretend that he does not know me at all, says a lot. The funny part is: the second we played 1v1 I knew it was yuiop, wanna guess why? I know how is little dirty client works. Just pretend I didn't just to see how far he wanted to take his little lame charade, the only thing yuiop did that kinda pissed me of was that he tried to take me for a fool and trust me kid, I'm not one!
You know what the funny think about a cheater is dude? Their tatic stinks, so they always play 1v1 DM in a open map, where the low spread/recoil or the tiggetbot works in their favor, you put them in a closed in map, where tactic is everything, their lame hacks don't help all that much. Don't have to say what happens in CTF, do I?
As a news flash for you: I played all the pros you named here dude, some of them are very close friends and no one kills on douze as far and as fast as your mate yuiop does, caus they all have normal recoil and spread...
You also realize that lots of the good old players in KH are also good friends of mine I wonder what they would say if they knew that he lied trough his teeth in his application... Like you can see, I did nothing to harm hes come back and to be honest, KH has made some lame recruiting lately so i figured they deserve it, the funny part is that the only players who beat him in 1v1 were JY and Atomikk XD big time cheaters, it did crack me up!!
Now, to finish this: I will not get into a flame war about your friend here, caus =CTK= forum is a respectable place, they don't need that and besides, quite frankly, they are not worth it...
Now, you take care and let me know when the video is done, check oNE|Wolf's videos on you tube, might give you some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Vault77

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Few points:

1) open map because i have been working on my recoil ever since i put down my shotty in december so i choose douze because, yes, u need a lot of recoil control there. the same cannot be said about desert.

2) i beat atomikk usually, jy gets me every time tho

3) i srsly dont know what a hacked client is or how to detect one and pls tell me about it

4) i only changed my name because u have opened my eyes to the horrible rep ive created for myself and i was going to reapp for ctk under that name, but they decided not to let me in because someone could have found out it was me. so, respecting their decision, i took wolfs suggestion to go into KH. i tried to maintain my identity because there would have been no point to even leave ctk in the first place if i were to go back to yuiop.

5) u say u are not a fool but u will look like one when the new thing for ac comes out and u say i will be bad because it will stop hacks, but, i assure u, u will look like a fool when i dont change at all
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Yuiop, Crema doesn't care about your points. He doesn't care about you or Cjizzle. He's just pointing out how he knows you hack. He doesn't need your points, clarifications, or excuses. In his heart he will always know you hack/hacked and you won't be able to change his mind.

Topic closed
Reason 1: So no flame wars happen
Reason 2: Yuiop's hacking has nothing to do with Chunk's threats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McChunk with false threats   McChunk with false threats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McChunk with false threats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: