Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Server Mod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:30 pm

BULL3T has been nice enough to create a very useful mod that gives you a list of all the private servers. If you don't know what a private server list is then let me explain.

For example, someone tells you to go to BC 3 cause there is an interclan match there. The /connect thing is very long and not many players can remember it. Instead of writing /connect main.beyondcompare.... you can just go to this private server list, click on it and you're there.

To download the mod click here

Enjoy and remember to thank BULL3T when you see him.
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:59 am

where do i put after i download them? i also downloaded some packs and put it in to my Ac folder but i dunno wut to do cuz it doesn't work... help?
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:01 am

You're going to have to more information on the second question. About the first one though, on the mod that you download, there is a HOWTO thing you can open and it shows you how to do it.
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:11 am

I have windows 7 and no .txt (notepad) file is viewed.

But it looks good

SiL3nT silent
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:02 am

Yeh i have windows 7 but idk if it works on windows. If anyone makes it work on windows tell me.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:23 am

I talked to bull3t 2day. He said it doesn't work on windows, cause they don't support the file types etc..

SiL3nT silent
Back to top Go down
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:27 am

it works for me, who uses Mac. it's a great thing cuz it just brings u bunch of private servers. but idis and loki servers are not there.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:30 am

I don't use retarded Macintosh xD

I follow billy gates^^

BTW it's nothing THAT special

SiL3nT silent
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Thats my vojta ^^
Back to top Go down
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:47 am

u dont have to type /connect blahblahblah... and it brings u all the servers! xD
don't be jealous guys. (:
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:29 pm

It's harder..

Cuz u need to go main menu multi private clan then server. Here you can type it in game and if u are super-typer it takes u less time xD

SiL3nT
Back to top Go down
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:43 pm

wutever xD let's not be serious about which is better and faster (:
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 am

Yup,

Pix Pax I didn't start this shite xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Private Server Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Server Mod   Private Server Mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Server Mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: