Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i am srry about all i done the last time i was here

Go down 
+2
StinkyT8nt
=SA=WalkerGr(Lefteris)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
=SA=WalkerGr(Lefteris)

=SA=WalkerGr(Lefteris)

i am srry about all i done the last time i was here Empty
PostSubject: i am srry about all i done the last time i was here   i am srry about all i done the last time i was here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:39 pm

guys. I am sooo Srry about what i did the last time i was here.I know i was
morrown when i left. and i quited. but that was wrong of me.wOLF i am srry for all this i done and i would llike to forgive me.Acro i am saying to you a big sorry...When i wanted to return back you didn't want me to get in.and i do not know if you want now...I am srry.Plz forgive me to what i done.And srry to all the fellow members which they aren't here Neutral

Srry guys i want to really be a member and hope you forgive. Sad
Back to top Go down
StinkyT8nt

PostSubject: Re: i am srry about all i done the last time i was here   i am srry about all i done the last time i was here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Not sure what the details are of what happened, but i would point out that it takes a strong person to come out and admit he's done wrong publicly.

Hello Lefteris, I'd like to itroduce myself. StinkyT8nt here Cool Not a CTK member yet but I'm training to be... Hope to meet you in game.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: i am srry about all i done the last time i was here   i am srry about all i done the last time i was here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:34 am

YEah, nice, I'm SiL3nT ur age i tink.
Back to top Go down
=SA=WalkerGr(Lefteris)

=SA=WalkerGr(Lefteris)

PostSubject: Re: i am srry about all i done the last time i was here   i am srry about all i done the last time i was here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:45 am

yep same age.
Back to top Go down
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

PostSubject: Re: i am srry about all i done the last time i was here   i am srry about all i done the last time i was here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 am

hey lefteris, i remember everything, cuz we were the old ctk... u now know that the way u left and kicked everything was a bit disrespectful, but now, when u know what u did wrong and u know urself that u r not gonna do that again, there's going to be a chance for u Very Happy GL
Back to top Go down
=SA=WalkerGr(Lefteris)

=SA=WalkerGr(Lefteris)

PostSubject: Re: i am srry about all i done the last time i was here   i am srry about all i done the last time i was here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:34 am

thx blacksout
Back to top Go down
Entilza

Entilza

PostSubject: Re: i am srry about all i done the last time i was here   i am srry about all i done the last time i was here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi Leftris

Don't think we meet, I know a bit about what happenned before though.

Firstly welcome back to CTK forums, hope to catch you on AC sometime.

Secondly like Bl@ck0uT says you know what was wrong, its good to apologise and I recognise that so keep it up and we will see how it goes.

Entilza
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: i am srry about all i done the last time i was here   i am srry about all i done the last time i was here I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Hey again Left. I accept your apology and I do forgive you, though I don't think accepting you back into this clan would be the right thing, it wouldn't be a problem if you stayed in touch or anything similar but for going back and joining us, I'm not OK with it.

First, you were barely active, and when you were, you would mainly post odd stuff on the forum that was very hard to understand and most of it was spam. Secondly, you left us basically laughing at us with your middle finger in the air.

I don't know if that's enough to explain why you shouldn't be in this clan, but that's what I do remember. Once again, don't take this personally; I don't hate you or anything usual, but I don't think accepting you back would be appropriate. Thanks for having the balls of facing the public and asking for forgiveness though.
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am srry about all i done the last time i was here   i am srry about all i done the last time i was here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am srry about all i done the last time i was here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: