Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

/Commands four UI

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StinkyT8nt

/Commands four UI Empty
PostSubject: /Commands four UI   /Commands four UI I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:32 pm

I realize im a noobie to AC so maybe i can get some help.
I tried looking online for a list of commands and struggled to find much.

Does anyone have a link where i can find these or maybe if you could
post on the topic with the ones you know of. Thnx so much, ill shoot ya la8tr Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

/Commands four UI Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Commands four UI   /Commands four UI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:32 am

What commands?
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

/Commands four UI Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Commands four UI   /Commands four UI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:26 am

you know like:

/mastermode
/forceteam
/autoteam
/name
etc
Back to top Go down
StinkyT8nt

/Commands four UI Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Commands four UI   /Commands four UI I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:18 pm

yeah thats what i ment.. the "Slash" commands only main ones i know are /fog and /crosshair and /fov
Back to top Go down
Entilza

Entilza

/Commands four UI Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Commands four UI   /Commands four UI I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Its prob a good idea if we have a few.

How about a topic group for not only commands but also hints and tips on settings.

I've changed my view reccently and zoomed out to give me a much bigger field. took some getting use too but I like it.

Anyone here is one, I was having trouble seeing all the multiplayer servers so /maxservpings 1 helps lookup servers.

I know in the old forums Wold had a couple for views to help speed up refresh, maybe we could add those back in ?
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

/Commands four UI Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Commands four UI   /Commands four UI I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 pm

I can't remember when I showed you guys to refresh something... Maybe try to refresh my mind?
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Entilza

Entilza

/Commands four UI Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Commands four UI   /Commands four UI I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Hi Wolf

It was something to do with vsync I think?
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

/Commands four UI Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Commands four UI   /Commands four UI I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Oh right! It helped so that your fps would increase (your fps can be shown in game at the bottom right, if you can't type /showstats 1). I also explained before how fps was frames per second so the faster the fps the faster you moved and the faster you reacted. If you play with a 250 fps vs a 30 fps player, you will have advantage.

Anyways, what /vsync 0 did was that it removed some kind of control thing that controlled your fps, so after typing that command it would make your fps simply go as high as your video card can hold. Also typing /maxfps 500 helps since sometimes it's set by default too low like 100/200, which isn't that helpful. After that command, 500 would be the maximum fps you would ever get though it's practically impossible to get it.

Also note that an fps from 200 or higher doesn't really make a difference so a player of 200 fps and a 300 fps will have the almost same. The reason is because there is a max amount of frames per second that the brain can process which is between about 200-220 so I think.

Hope this helps lads !
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
StinkyT8nt

/Commands four UI Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Commands four UI   /Commands four UI I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 pm

nice.. i tried that today, i noticed a difference right off the start, I got a new tower a couple weeks ago and when i did i ordered a ATI card, my fps seems to give me a decent advantage now. thx Wolf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

/Commands four UI Empty
PostSubject: Re: /Commands four UI   /Commands four UI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/Commands four UI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: