Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Active play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StinkyT8nt

Active play Empty
PostSubject: Active play   Active play I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:22 pm

I played a ton this week and didnt catch up with anyone i know. did everyone take a break lol. How often do you guys play? i search =CTK= everytime im in game and dont find anyone most times. Any ways, things have been great with me, just playin pubs, and 2v2's when i can. i'v raised my average ratio from 1.4 to about 1.8.

i just learned about the whole recording a "Demo" thing. so now i watch my mistakes and watch other good people and i have learned alot from that. Well miss yall in game, hit me up if you see me and we'll inter.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

Active play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active play   Active play I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:03 pm

Nice job Stinky, and yes I didn't play at all this week since I went out of town with my family to a summer house where there is no internet though I had a little USB Internet Stick but it wasn't strong enough for AC and barely strong for going on the internet. I just came back Hopefully this week I'll be pwning with you Wink
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

Active play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active play   Active play I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:33 am

Im very inactive this easter holidays due to personal reasons, sorry man ill be active after the hols Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Active play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Active play   Active play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: