Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helpful bind for matches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

Helpful bind for matches Empty
PostSubject: Helpful binds for matches   Helpful bind for matches I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:13 pm

I recently added these commands and found it really helpful. Just a small improvement for team work. Its a bind to say to your team left, middle, and right so they can know where the flag is. I used the numbers 1 (left), 2(middle), and 3 (right). Just thought this was cool and its much faster than typing.

Code:

/bind 1 [say %left]
/bind 2 [say %middle]
/bind 3 [say %right]

Just launch AC and type the commands. You can also change what key you want to bind it to or what you will say if you want.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rolldie:
This script allows you to type
/rolldie
ingame. Useful for deciding who goes first in matches. Just add

//-- rolldie command to see who goes first in matches
//-- by R4zor with ( a lot of ) help from GenDisarray

Code:
alias rolldie [ if (&& (> (listlen $arg1) 0) (> (listlen $arg2) 0) ) [dieteams1 = $arg1; dieteams2 = $arg2] [dieteams1 = CLA; dieteams2 = RVSF]; if (rnd 2) [dieteams = $dieteams1] [dieteams = $dieteams2]; sleep 100 [say Random Die Roll - team $dieteams was chosen!]]

Paste into config/autoexec.cfg, then type /rolldie ingame. You can specify two teams with spaces if preferred.

Helpful bind for matches 1t8w7t

Hope it helps Smile
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

PostSubject: Re: Helpful bind for matches   Helpful bind for matches I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:05 pm

i use z,x,c for left. middle and right and i also have 'DEFEND THE BASE', ENEMY IN BASE and some other stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: Helpful bind for matches   Helpful bind for matches I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 am

lucky bitc*
Back to top Go down
Hulk*

Hulk*

PostSubject: Re: Helpful bind for matches   Helpful bind for matches I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:29 pm

:DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helpful bind for matches   Helpful bind for matches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful bind for matches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: