Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now I'm fukking after here!

Go down 
+3
Wolf
Acropolips
SiL3nT
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

Now I'm fukking after here! Empty
PostSubject: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:16 am

hey guys, CTK started growing when I was away, focusing on the Prague British School, when I went on the forums during breeak at school and saw this. I couldn't log in or click anywhere.

Now I'm home and WTF?!?!?!. the skype chat room, there were 4 members, now 8?"?". Who are they?

Ok, I need to know who Zero is... I know it's a girl... She's Jorge's sis (rly?)... and she's been in M|A..

this is mainly to acro. ur destroying the chat room! why is hulk there? why is hoon there=? why is stinky there?.......it's kinda annoying.

*SIGH*
I need to calm down, I'm stressed with this mess u guys've made xD. No jk, you just need to explain, I'll be on skype. **I missed cm's Sad((((((**

vojta (:
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:57 am

What?

Zero is from Argentina and shes cool so shes not Jorge's sis.

I let some friends of CTK into the chat, hope thats not a problem.

You need to relax. Nothing is fucked up ok? If you have a problem with any of the people in the chat, tell me and ill rectify the problem.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:07 am

ok thanks Smile. I have NO problem with the ppl in the chat, but, when the clan makes plans, is it rly so that ppl who ain't in the clan should know about it?

I have nothing against them, just if thye know..... ok...

Yeah, and the thing with zero. Nice to have her in. But to let a player in you look at his skill and his friendship. And, only you, acro and you, wolf, know her. None of us do. I think the app went a bit too quick

but nice to have you here Wink gratz

vojta
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:08 pm

The decisions we made were made by the members who at that time, were active, i.e Me, Wolf and DK. Entilza is working and you had that sweden holiday. It would be impossible if we cant make decisions when someone is away as someone might always be on holiday.

Also, we added Zero for various reasons including the fact that she managed to prove her trust me me wolf and DK (who again were active at that time). We researched about her and everything. We think it was appropriate we let her in.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:51 am

Just a reminder. Sil3nT, you posted three times the word "fuck" including on the topic name. I suggest you chill before I have to do something about that habit.
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:54 am

?
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:58 am

I want you to remember that not everybody is used to bad words since anyone from the world can access this page. And sometimes honestly you cuss too many times when you can simply use words that aren't swear words. Imagine someone coming to see this page and all he sees are swear words. That won't really help. Just please do it.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:23 pm

;(
Back to top Go down
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 pm

and onething, how do u feel if i call u jta? instead of vojta -.- if my name is too long for u just call me jh all blacky, since acro's john too ;D and the chat is where different ppl from AC discusses some stuff (not only Ac but...) and there's no need for u to be angry ;D
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:56 pm

dude I'd be more than happy to have a call with ya jh ;D (sexy smiley ;D)
Back to top Go down
Entilza

Entilza

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:37 pm

I agree woth wolf about the language

Also remember with apps we talked about a probation period to see how people get on so it allows us to see how people get on once there in as well even if the pap goes quick

and i agree with the desicion I was not around so it would not be fair to wait for my vote.

For stuff like this it may be better to PM council members around to explain your frustration. Wolf/ Acro what do you think to that idea?
Back to top Go down
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:43 pm

wow xD now he came to save the mexican!
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:44 pm

I don't swear anymore jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Good to have you back Ent Smile

If you feel it's better to PM instead of making a big deal out of something by posting it, then you're free to do so.
Back to top Go down
Tatii

Tatii

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Entilza OMG, after this long time.. i see u in the forum i want see u in AC Very Happy XD
lovess

TaTii ♥️
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cjizzle

Mr.Cjizzle

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 pm

unless you deleted it after that site remake, keep in mind u still have a council forum/member forum that u can use that none of us can see Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iLLSubEveryone
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:05 pm

I know, we still have the Council thing. Though we decided long ago it wasn't only for the council, but for the whole clan.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:01 pm

And that was a good decision
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now I'm fukking after here!   Now I'm fukking after here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now I'm fukking after here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: