Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vs SK 2v2 .:WON:.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

vs SK 2v2 .:WON:. Empty
PostSubject: vs SK 2v2 .:WON:.   vs SK 2v2 .:WON:. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:07 pm

It was a very good game, not because it was tight cause it wasn't. But I think Zero and I are getting better and better at playing together. Anyways, this was game we did with SK.

Their pick (ac_ depot ctf):
vs SK 2v2 .:WON:. Wr19qc
It wasn't that hard though there were sometimes when they would steal our flags though I would just have to tell Zero if they were coming through either the tunnel or not and she would get it, or the other way.

There were even times when I had to pull off taking out both of them trying to protect the flag while Zero is coming to score the flag, so I would have to kill them both but surprisingly most of the times I achieved it.

I was using sniper and Zero was using smg. pwned was using smg, and electro first used smg, then shotgun, then sniper; probably since neither weapon was working quite well with him.

Next match was our pick (TOSOK ac_wasteland):
vs SK 2v2 .:WON:. Oge34k
We actually did quite well though Zero knows what she needs to improve, she would sometimes whine at her skill though you shouldn't so that Zero, you were trying your best and that's what counts. With some practice you'll be a pro in TOSOK. The rounds were pretty much the same, we would come out the main doorway into the middle and wait for them and shoot of gib them if they came too close. Sometimes they would kill on of us so we would end up in our own base moving behind the fences trying get a clear shot at them while they were trying to get to you.

If you want demos then ask me

GG's SK
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Tatii

Tatii

PostSubject: Re: vs SK 2v2 .:WON:.   vs SK 2v2 .:WON:. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Nice discourse Very Happy

Yes i know i bad in TOSOK i need practice Sad
But in CTF we owned them Razz

Love WooolF! ♥️ Tatii

PS: Nice Game Broo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: vs SK 2v2 .:WON:.   vs SK 2v2 .:WON:. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:29 pm

It was fun Smile

nice game sis Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

PostSubject: Re: vs SK 2v2 .:WON:.   vs SK 2v2 .:WON:. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:36 am

gg, and great relationship between the ctk latinoes xD
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: vs SK 2v2 .:WON:.   vs SK 2v2 .:WON:. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:34 pm

haha good one xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vs SK 2v2 .:WON:.   vs SK 2v2 .:WON:. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vs SK 2v2 .:WON:.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Clan Matches-
Jump to: