Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im confusing :S

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatii

Tatii

Im confusing :S Empty
PostSubject: Im confusing :S   Im confusing :S I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Well, I'm confused, what happens is that #M|A# I invited her to join them, and I like that clan, I was going to CTK before entering #M|A#, but just invited me Wolf. So I joined in =CTK= and I did well, I didnt say no, but there are little things I dont like, for example: to Acro I said many times that he could not buy a microphone, he had already told my father and I could not, that the micro notebook has it in it does not work, or in AC we want do 2vs2 and my partner didnt, many things i dont know, but im not leaving, just im thinking if is correct stay in =CTK= or is better go to #M|A#, i dont know, im confunsing :l, well i dont know, u r greate friends and good players.
Wolf, the best player with Acro, DK isnt so good as acro and wolf but is good, silent is good 2, black 2, =CTK= got good players, but specially good friends, is nice stay behind good people Smile, im feeling very happy for that side, but the other side drives me nuts u.u
Really i think in MA because they speak spanish like me, and CTK only Wolf speak spanish, but that should be an excuse for leave, so that isnt right, im not leaving, just im thinking in that i dont know if stay on =CTK= or go to #M|A# :S
Im waiting ur reply, see u in ac or skype
Kisses ♥ Tatii
Zero.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Im confusing :S   Im confusing :S I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:11 pm

That you would be your decision. If you really feel some of us don't respect you enough, you can post what you expect from us and we'll so as good as we can to make you happy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eso sería to decisión. Si sientes que no to respetamos suficientemente podrías hacer una lista de las cosas que quisieras que tomaramos en cuenta para hacerte feliz Smile
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Tatii

Tatii

PostSubject: Re: Im confusing :S   Im confusing :S I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Si lo sé, pero no es eso, todos me respetan, somos todos muy unidos, pero hay cosas como esas que me molestan y la verdad nosé que hacer, porque antes de entrar a =CTK= quería entrar a #M|A# pero me invitaste y vine aca y no me quiero ir, pero a la vez quiero estar en MA u.u y nose que hacer :S
Back to top Go down
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

PostSubject: Re: Im confusing :S   Im confusing :S I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:20 am

everything is up to u zero. ofc there can be some confusions, since we might not be fully understand u cuz of other stuff like language etc...
just like wolf said, try to talk to us for solutions for problems. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im confusing :S   Im confusing :S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im confusing :S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: