Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DK or not?

Go down 
+2
Wolf
DK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DK

DK

DK or not? Empty
PostSubject: DK or not?   DK or not? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:59 pm

I was bored and i started to create random name for me
and i came up with this

=CTK=MuD3T||Th*

f1 to keep
f2 to forget

DK* i got bored now Very Happy

idk if yall guys thinks i should stick to DK then i will
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

DK or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK or not?   DK or not? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:19 pm

F2

Though change your name to something more baddass

Like ummmm idk, Kane, mmmm Kent, Rock, Stone, Canon, Thor. If you like mine choose them if you don't lets hope other ppl give more ideas.
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

DK or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK or not?   DK or not? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:16 am

i like ur new name, hard for others to copy ;D f1
Back to top Go down
Lutalo

DK or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK or not?   DK or not? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:25 am

Cause, Lao, Hasten, Lupin, Mitar, Veldar, Zilk, Cos, Kib, Lerin, Virdo, Volkner.
Back to top Go down
Lutalo

DK or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK or not?   DK or not? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:29 am

personally idk y a lot of the maor clans have ppl with such wierd names. i dont think you shuld put a bunch of stuff on ur name like | or * or Th i think a solid name wuld command more respect and generally makes more sense. e.g. acropolips, wolf, ect...

#M|A#.TayituUx* is an example of sumthing that is meh... like ive seen ratio whores on hi skill change their name by one * if they are having a bad game which is stupid. (and underhanded) having a solid name will also free you from any accusations of doing this.
Back to top Go down
Lutalo

DK or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK or not?   DK or not? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:31 am

might i also suggest a sig. like blacky's
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

DK or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK or not?   DK or not? I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:57 am

f2. =CTK='s names shouldn't change to that type. We all have simple names with very brief and few x-tra signs. That wouldn't pass with the tag. mb for xW it would but not for CTK...

Keep DK, don't change it. I don't want to get into the MyS thing, they're doing right now, and even aCKa. Just to make them look as they have many members.

NO[b]
Back to top Go down
Tatii

Tatii

DK or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK or not?   DK or not? I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Well DK is good, if u really want change the name tell me i can help u with some names Smile i got a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DK or not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DK or not?   DK or not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DK or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: