Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The end of wolf

Go down 
+8
Bl@ck0uT
Mr.Cjizzle
*SMG*_3m
StinkyT8nt
Tatii
Acropolips
SiL3nT
Wolf
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:18 am

I'll get to the point. I'm leaving. Right now I feel like the tag is just a burden to me and it just gives me extra work and it's just not the way I planned the clan to go.

I've decided to move on. Thanks for all the great times Silent, DK, jeong and tati, it's been great but it's time to go. I don't know how you guys will manage and I hope good luck in your future. We'll still see each other in game, but not with me having the tag.

I don't know if you guys will want to keep the clan going. So tell me if you want to so I can make you admin so you control everything.

Sorry to leave everything to you guys, but I feel this is the right thing to do, and I hope it is.

Farewell my friends and see you all later.
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:31 am

u still gonna play AC?
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:31 am

Yeh Im leaving too. For a lot of reasons. Me and Wolf are going to find a clan to join together. GG guys. Thanx for the memories.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

The end of wolf Empty

I'm leaving too
Back to top Go down
Tatii

Tatii

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:37 am

You can go to the hell boys, i re join here because u, because i like u boys, u r my best friends on AC, and u left, for what i re joined? if u left im not here im not a member i though we were a family. but in that im not wrong, we still being a family, but someone of here told me and showed me what is LOYALTY, u showed a lot of things to me (when i was without my eyes), but i think, you can come back, to CTK please, think in that acro, silent and Wolf! please. We need stay together, i love u boys and i want stay together as a family Sad
Think in that. i re join u left, as a joke
Back to top Go down
StinkyT8nt

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Good Fckn Game
Back to top Go down
*SMG*_3m

*SMG*_3m

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:16 pm

Tatii wrote:
You can go to the hell boys, i re join here because u, because i like u boys, u r my best friends on AC, and u left, for what i re joined? if u left im not here im not a member i though we were a family. but in that im not wrong, we still being a family, but someone of here told me and showed me what is LOYALTY, u showed a lot of things to me (when i was without my eyes), but i think, you can come back, to CTK please, think in that acro, silent and Wolf! please. We need stay together, i love u boys and i want stay together as a family Sad
Think in that. i re join u left, as a joke

i am sorry Tatii it seems like you guys were close, anyway i am out there looking for the same kinda thing you are i think, good players good fun, lots of dead noobies. Want to team up if you not going to join =CTK= two good players is a more attractive offer to a clan then 1 and i. I could be called a bit of a clan hoppers lately too, when i am really liking for the "home" clan i figure 2 of us could do better then one, right now i am looking into /SRH/ if you want to then you can add my skype kevin.jjfr (i dont check my email much)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cjizzle

Mr.Cjizzle

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:10 pm

hmm... i thought u guys were doing well and kinda starting to build your strength. well i guess everyone has their own decisions. @ Wolf and Acro: Let me know about your new site so i can check it out. i was thinking of apping for KH but now theyre dead too. ive been thinking about getting back into the game. it had just gotten too boring when i left. (also the whole 654xswzaq and Yuiop thing didnt help either) so i wish all of you luck and hope to see you all ingame. pce Neutral

edit: i meant CoH but they r dead now

Last edited by Mr.Cjizzle on Sun May 16, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iLLSubEveryone
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:04 pm

CJ join the clan I join Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cjizzle

Mr.Cjizzle

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:36 pm

where u headed meng?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cjizzle

Mr.Cjizzle

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:29 pm

hey yuiop u can come out of ur hole now. everyone is gone. i think it is time u start playing again under yuiop
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:22 pm

KH isn't dead. What are you saying?
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
*SMG*_3m

*SMG*_3m

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:21 pm

KH?? i saw Morgan yesterday shimmying away
Back to top Go down
Mr.Cjizzle

Mr.Cjizzle

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:03 am

I SAID EDIT I MEANT COH LOL U SILLY BOYS
Back to top Go down
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:51 am

i m leavig. i m now heading to IAF. gl guys
Back to top Go down
=SA=WalkerGr(Lefteris)

=SA=WalkerGr(Lefteris)

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:03 am

Guys damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!
wolf,acro you left them without leaving admin to someone you trust?
huh ok?but if you like erm to go in a clan join that one i am.I know you won't but I shall hope:www.mcklan.enjin.com
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Im leaving too.....
Back to top Go down
Chill
Co-Leader
Chill

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:11 pm

what is this the 3rd fall of CTK?????
well im not surprised...after the first time it was never quite right.
but if any of you are staying ( i dont think any are) keep it on going.
GL to you all PEACE
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:51 am

pce
Back to top Go down
TheCrema
Co-Leader
TheCrema

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Well, that is very sad news. I have found memories of this place here and its quite sad to see the end of =CTK= this clan always had a good bunch of lads! I wish the best of luck too all of you dudes, both in game and life, you are all great kids and if you ever miss this old fart here, just look me up on M|A channel on irc, I'm always there!

Peace and love
Back to top Go down
http://www.flamengo.com.br
Sponsored content

The end of wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: The end of wolf   The end of wolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of wolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: