Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=CTK= will rise again!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boomhauer
=CTK= Member
Boomhauer

=CTK= will rise again! Empty
PostSubject: =CTK= will rise again!   =CTK= will rise again! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:43 am

Alright, so after some talk with Wolf, I have decided to re-open =CTK= to recruiting. Once a great clan, I am not content to sit idly by while =CTK= fades into obscurity. I am not going to be a member, as I am now in |KH|. I am simply giving the clan a jump-start. Ok, so what I am doing is actively seeking a senior AC player to run the clan. If you think YOU are that person, feel free to post an application.
Back to top Go down
Gibby

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= will rise again!   =CTK= will rise again! I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Cool, CTK's back Smile
Goodluck
i see you kept the name i chose Wink
Back to top Go down
Chill
Co-Leader
Chill

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= will rise again!   =CTK= will rise again! I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:56 pm

HAI BOOM. I'm thinking about taking up your offer, but I am not quite sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Boomhauer
=CTK= Member
Boomhauer

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= will rise again!   =CTK= will rise again! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:30 pm

kk. would be nice for a former member to take over Wink But remember, there are others that are considering it as well. SO lets do it. bounce
Back to top Go down
Gibby

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= will rise again!   =CTK= will rise again! I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:01 pm

chilly u so silly
Back to top Go down
KfcDan-Azazel
Co-Founder/Leader
KfcDan-Azazel

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= will rise again!   =CTK= will rise again! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Whys the website blue:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= will rise again!   =CTK= will rise again! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=CTK= will rise again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: