Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Excused Absences

Go down 
+2
Wolf
Mr.Cjizzle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Cjizzle

Mr.Cjizzle

Excused Absences Empty
PostSubject: Excused Absences   Excused Absences I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:33 pm

I think i made something like a while back. My suggestion is that if anyone is gonna be gone for longer than a couple days (like 2 - 3) then they say in this topic why they will be gone and how long they will be gone. You could make this a section if u want too. (e.g. free talk, recruitment, ect...)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iLLSubEveryone
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

Excused Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excused Absences   Excused Absences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Could be cool. Though we would need to make sure we would ONLY post absences and not bunch of spam, so that thread will be heavily moderated by me. I vote f1, what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Vault77

Excused Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excused Absences   Excused Absences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:03 pm

id say it is a good idea, and acros weekend could be posted here and all of those kinds of things
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

Excused Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excused Absences   Excused Absences I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:32 am

f1
Back to top Go down
Entilza

Entilza

Excused Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excused Absences   Excused Absences I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:32 pm

F1 from me.

I posted in free talk but not sure how many people noticed I had so this would be better. We could also say if we get problems like internet connection issues that somepeople have had in the past.
Back to top Go down
Tatii

Tatii

Excused Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excused Absences   Excused Absences I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Im agree Smile
I think is good idea Smile
Greetings n.n

tatii ♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excused Absences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excused Absences   Excused Absences I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excused Absences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum