Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Give the person above you a nickname

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

Give the person above you a nickname Empty
PostSubject: Give the person above you a nickname   Give the person above you a nickname I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:31 am

*The topic*
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above you a nickname   Give the person above you a nickname I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:24 am

Whorehey
Back to top Go down
StinkyT8nt

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above you a nickname   Give the person above you a nickname I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Narcissus

Form of the Greek name Narkissos. In classical mythology, Narcissus was a beautiful youth who fell in love with his own reflection in a pool of water and remained there transfixed until he faded away and turned into a flower. The legend purports to account for the name of the flower, a kind of lily, known in Greek as narkissos. The name is almost
certainly of pre-Greek origin, but attempts have been made to link it with Greek narke ?numbness?. The vocabulary word in English and horticultural Latin denotes the genus of flowers that includes the daffodil. The name was common among slaves and freedmen in the early Christian era, and a Roman citizen bearing this name is mentioned in St. Paul's Epistle to the Romans (16:11). One St. Narcissus was bishop of Jerusalem in 195; another was a Spanish bishop put to death at Gerona under Diocletian in c.307.

@Wolf

WHOREHEY
A nickname often given to smartass/cocky firefighting, crime stopping, life saving, player thugs who look mexican but adamently deny any mexican heritage, annerythinlikat.
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above you a nickname   Give the person above you a nickname I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:34 pm

I call him whorehey because his real name (jorge) when pronounced sounds like whorehey.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above you a nickname   Give the person above you a nickname I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:39 pm

johnny
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above you a nickname   Give the person above you a nickname I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:06 am

how's it pronounced?
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above you a nickname   Give the person above you a nickname I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 pm

He just explained. Jorge is pronounced like whore-hey. If you don't know how to spell whore check it on www.translate.google.com.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above you a nickname   Give the person above you a nickname I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:35 pm

wtf u spelled it for me. I dunno how whorehey is pronounced....
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above you a nickname   Give the person above you a nickname I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:04 pm

SiL3nT wrote:
wtf u spelled it for me. I dunno how whorehey is pronounced....

I really have no idea what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
x-R34P3R-x

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above you a nickname   Give the person above you a nickname I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 pm

<_<....nickname things id like to give you the name...Lycan....dun dun....dduuuun
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above you a nickname   Give the person above you a nickname I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:09 pm

don't get this came :s, but i liked the other 1, just no one is on it Sad((
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give the person above you a nickname   Give the person above you a nickname I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Give the person above you a nickname
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Off-topic-
Jump to: