Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

90mins flood posting abuse :/

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

90mins flood posting abuse :/ Empty
PostSubject: 90mins flood posting abuse :/   90mins flood posting abuse :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:34 am

hey guys,

I totally <3 this forum. When I became I member my flood control hting went away. Now, when I came home from the semester, I have to read 50 posts. And when I want to answer (Which I always do :'D) I can't, cause of this flood control.

Do you know how much time I spent infront of the Fukking flood thingy.

That mf who gave it to me plz take it away, thankses.

vojta the sexy poster cheers
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

PostSubject: Re: 90mins flood posting abuse :/   90mins flood posting abuse :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Theres a flood control? I dont have it xD
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: 90mins flood posting abuse :/   90mins flood posting abuse :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Yeah, there is flood control, though get your facts right. It isn't 90 min (wtf?) its 90 seconds. I reduced it to 30 secs though it's there for its reason. You really shouldn't reply for every single new post since most of time if you just post because you wanna post it'll probably be spam so please just reply when you have something important to say.
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 90mins flood posting abuse :/   90mins flood posting abuse :/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

90mins flood posting abuse :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: