Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=CTK= Introduction thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

=CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MEEEEEEEEEEEEeee   =CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:37 am

=CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 Foto_011

Music: DJ, RnB

Origin: Czech Republic

Favourite food: Taco

Favourite gamemode: TDM @ TwinTowers

Favourite weapon: SMG

SiL3nT's first computer came in January 2001, when he moved to Sweden. With Windows 95 software. The games he played on it included Pac-Man and played around with the Virtual DJ software. When he turned 8, he got his real first computer as Christmas Present. It had the software of Windows XP proffesional. With the PC he got his first real game: AOE I, later, AOE II, and at last, AOE III. He played them until the age of 11. During this time, he had gotten a CD from his favourite Czech Magazine. The CD included the smash-hit games, ofcourse, including ActionCube SinglePlayer. At this stage, SiL3nT, didn't have fair FPS skills and just played it once in 4 months.

One day, his friend came over to his house. They played CSS together, which SiL3nT was raping badly, when it suddenly crashed. They found themselves in the darkness of boredom, when SiL3nT remember the old CD. It didn't work anymore, so he googled it and found the new release of AssaultCube. This was on the day of November 24th 2009.

SiL3nT started of with the name: vojta, playing only on servers, which were holding TDM on TwinTowers. Here he, unconsciously, developed his Sniper skills. He later apped for =CTK=, withdrew his app. He joined and, later, was the leader of TAc. Gaining many experience, he apped for =CTK= once again, and got in.

In real life, SiL3nT, plays soccer, watches South Park, plays the piano and AC in his free time.

---------------------------------------------------

Tell me if I have any mistakes or errors to change. AND U OTHERS MAKE URS!!

Jorge add this to the blig plz, but I still think we shuld have this as a sticky.....
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= Introduction thread   =CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Added your bio.

Also updated the members page, the biography won't be in that page, you'll have to click on a name and you'll see it. Makes it way more organized IMO. And imagine the page full of word and pictures...LAG.
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= Introduction thread   =CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Jorge, can't u make it so that when u press on the names, a new tab doesn't open? It'll just look sexier...
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= Introduction thread   =CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Don't know how that will make it sexier, but I'll change it anyways.

Silent, how come you always want to change the most tiny details like the IRC Channel and Blog, saying I had to add the CTK tag, and now this tab thing. Are you a perfectonist or something?
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= Introduction thread   =CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:12 am

dude, i'm fu**ing best at checking edits ;D

dude srsly, when u r buying a mobile or laptop, isn't one of the first things u look at the graphics and style?

the smallest things can drag ur attention WAYS AND WAYS. Like when u buy a chewing gum. U look for the sexiest.

and ty for changing

EDIT
------------

u didn't do it as i wanted -.-. The other names should be on the same page. The page shouldn't change, that's wat I wanted ;D
Back to top Go down
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= Introduction thread   =CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:33 am

alrite, i deceided to do mine ;D
here it is.
-----------------
=CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 Pictur11

Real life name: Jeonghoon Lee

Music: Rock, R&B

Favorite Weapon: Sniper/Pistol, SMG

Favorite Mode/Map: CTF, Mines

Bl@ck0uT, when he was young, he had no idea about computers and games. Only thing he did was just playing sports 24/7. He got first introduced to world of gaming, when he was turning 8, started playing some sports games and racing games Very Happy He slowly began to know about FPS games, seeing COD and Counter Strike. He tried, he failed bad. After living 11 years in Korea where he was born, he moved to Czech Republic, because of his dad's job. There, he met some awesome dudes, like Jorge (Wolf) and Dan. We got to know a game called Assault Cube, and had a start making a clan. After few months of owning some n00bs, he joined the very old =CTK=, found by his friends Wolf and Kfc-Dan. Being proud of pwning in TOSOK, he trained his sniper and smg along with his friends together. But then everything went wrong. He had to stop playing, because of vacation and no laptop and no internet for 3 months. When he came back, he lost interest in AC. No AC for another 3 months. Few months of doing nothing, he got the feeling that he had to clean his desktop and organize it. And he found old AC in his GERMAN folder. It was so good to see all his old friends and they made him play again. He got his skills back, and added some more. Now Joining =CTK= again, he hopes to make =CTK= a respected and well known clan in AC community.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= Introduction thread   =CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:34 pm

nice ending ;D
Back to top Go down
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= Introduction thread   =CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:17 pm

haha ty, cant wait till it goes to the blog ;D
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= Introduction thread   =CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:59 pm

lolza sexy pic Smile jkjkjkjk hahahaha let me put it on the blog, k? kkkkk

@ vojta: what you mean the names should be on the same page?
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= Introduction thread   =CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:26 am

Ill do mine this afternoon, im doing homework now so.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= Introduction thread   =CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:42 am

@Wolf: simply, a new page shouldn't open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =CTK= Introduction thread   =CTK= Introduction thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=CTK= Introduction thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2