Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new CTK

Go down 
+6
Wolf
Zarj
Entilza
Bl@ck0uT
SiL3nT
Acropolips
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:37 am

Well after some talks with Wolf and Entilza yesterday, we agreed this clan has to change, A LOT. We are going to be much more strict and have new rules, which will benefit people who are interested and punish people who do not care. There are going to be a lot of changes and YOU GUYS have to be interested in helping these changes otherwise CTK wont work. Please, WORK WITH ME ON THIS., (unlike the past where everyone was ignoring me but w/e.

Note this thread isnt finished being written yet, please wait for it to be written. Im doing a lot of work and thinking on this.

Last edited by Acropolips on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:38 am

The new rules.

As you may have noticed, im putting up a new rules section in the recruitment forum. After the rules are finalised, i will delete dan and wolf's old topics about rules. Lets face it guys, we need change.

Any objections to the new rules I post, post here so we can ammend them for the pleasure of everyone. If someone wants to add rules, please feel free to add your proposed rules here.

Changes to apps: Changed from Xfire and Skype to Skype only, and stating Skype is by force.

More to come, work in progress

Last edited by Acropolips on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:59 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:38 am

Other Changes:

Entilza has been promoted to Council, congradulations. What i want from you is a lot of activity in the clan.

DK, start being active forum wise or face a kick. Sorry

Please note voting the same as before and its COMPULSARY. Council are worth 2 votes, members are worth 1.
Work in progress more to come.

Last edited by Acropolips on Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

The new CTK Empty

Our new strategies:

1. Recruiting. Lets face it, a 3 man team isnt working, we need to expand our influence.

2. We should pick up on some successes on some other clans. To be more popular, we should post on the ac forum often.

Work in progress.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:41 am

I agree with you totally. CTK needs refreshment (:

You can start the recruiting thingy by me (:

vojta cheers
Back to top Go down
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:15 pm

great thinking acro and wolf. It needed some changes after all those leaving and other shits... do ur best
Back to top Go down
Entilza

Entilza

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Rules   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi all

Some suggested recruitment rules as we need to get more people in quickly.

If a player is good and keeps improving (like StinkyT8nt is right now) i think we should accept them for a trial / probation period.

During this time they agree to continue training / testing, keep active on forums take part on public severs, get Skype.

It gives them a chance to know us a bit more and us them. At the end they could either be accepted as full member, have an extension to trial or even choose to remove app if they feel the clan is not right for them or we feel its not right for us.

Trial period to be say a couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Entilza

Entilza

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Warning System   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Second suggested rule.

Acropolis, it is very easy to have strict rules but could result in difficulty to retain players if things are black and white, which sometimes they are not.

I would like to propose a warning system for all members. Kind of a 3 strikes / your out.

Some things may be one strike.

Reason being Acrop is that under your rules if someone reported a CTK member for abuse they would be kicked, but it could be an imposter / family member e.t.c taking advantage.

A warning sytem would allow a little more flexibility to this as follows:

Yellow warning - Minor infringements (Low forum activity, swearing e.t.c.)
You could have 2 yellow warnings before a kick. Yellow warnings would last say a month.

Red warning - Significant infringements (Abuse of other players in game, using other tags e.t.c.)

You get 1 red warning before a kick, as these are more serrious would be effective for say a couple of months.

Any additional infringements within these times would result in an additional warning.

Anyone on yellow who then gets a red gets removed straight away.

Its all open to debate but something along these lines?
Back to top Go down
Zarj

Zarj

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 pm

Just a short comment I thought I would make, Entilza.
Back in the days of |CC{, I had an entire warning system planned - members who would get temporarily suspended for various things, a separate user group on the forum for that kind of thing, etc.
However, I think you will find that the warnings get used so little that evaluating everything on a case-by-case basis works a lot better.
Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Maybe Zarj is right, and besides Ent, who would organize such list?
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
StinkyT8nt

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 pm

if i were a clan member, i think I'd want to maybe start a calender and try to schedule events on a particular day/ time to try to bring together the clan.. just a idea
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:28 am

Entilza i agree with your first suggestion but not your second suggestion.

By your first suggestion, i think we can safely say we can let stinky and vojta in on the probation period.

And for your second suggestion, i think its better to judge case by case. Im not goinjg to kick someone for just a small infridgment. They have to do multiple offences to be kicked.
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:11 am

Guys dont forget our plan, we need more recruits.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:18 pm

I'm working on it Very Happy

how did it go with that zabi guy?
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Hes good but hes applying for U so
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Ow ok, tat way.

did he beat u in anything?
Back to top Go down
zabi.

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:29 pm

haha hey guys Smile

No I did not beat Acro in anything Sad

I didn't know I was being freaking tested hahaha.

You guys are cool and I hope things work out with the "new" CTK. I like the line-up you guys have. Have played with some of you guys in pubs before.

gl!
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 pm

You wernt being tested xD

Honestly i just find random 1v1s to play and if the person happens to be clanless, id ask them if they wanted to join xD
Back to top Go down
zabi.

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:40 pm

I was joking Smile I know I wasn't being tested. It was just funny I came on your forum and there was talk about us playing Wink
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:36 pm

I was interested mohahaha.

Acro, how did it go with Budvar? Any good?

SiL3nT silent
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:25 pm

He kept saying gay everytime I killed him so i just left.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:57 pm

What a nice player, can't wait to meet him.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:07 pm

I hate him <-<
Back to top Go down
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Remember:

1. Recruit more people for CTK
2.Be active on the official assault cube forums for people to know us. http://assault.cubers.net/forum/index.php[url][/url]
3.Play in pubs and clan matches to show people who we are.
4.Be active on skype. Try to get a microphone.

ALL of these are important, IGNORE NONE
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 pm

About the AC forums. Be extremely careful with what you post. Anything, I and I mean anything that doesn't have to do with the topic, anything that isn't what you're supposed to post, will be watched by an admin and you'll be warned. Don't post anything if you're just gonna say "lol that's true I agree", since that won't be helping with anything and you'll probably be warned for spamming.

You normally get 10% warning with one useless post, and sometimes when you step over the line you get 20% or 30%. Max is 100% and if you reach it you'll be banned.

I would really encourage you to listen to me, believe me. I have 60% warning so I have to be extremely careful with what I post. The warnings will sooner or later expire though my warnings will expire until May so I'll have to be careful.

Be careful, though have fun. The AC forums are just like the CTK though there are more rules, trolling is also extremely hated, it is bigger, and anyone can see it on AC. Don't screw up here, you can either make a post and destroy your reputation or the clan's or really be a good user and post only when you know it will help someone.

Wolf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new CTK Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new CTK
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: