Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new CTK

Go down 
+6
Wolf
Zarj
Entilza
Bl@ck0uT
SiL3nT
Acropolips
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Halvium

The new CTK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:24 pm

well guys good luck with the new CTK i may know a couple of players which may be good for the clan but not realy sure but i'll tell them to give you guys a look up when they're online
1st= M_Stayla pretty good CTF player good TOSOK player pretty active
2nd= zVc i'm not sure what to think of zVc i have a few good screens of him but he is quiet i asked him for a 1v1 today he refused but overall i think he is a fairly decent player
so if you guys want me to help you search for players (don't worry i wont test them) i will only direct them to your forums so you guys can take a look at them ok i'm doing this because CTK is a good clan and i want to see the recovery Smile so you guys want me to help or you out by just searching for players who pwn or do you guys just want to sort it yourselfs if you do i'll understand Smile
if you want to talk my skype is ac.polarvium
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Thanks for the help Halvium. Is your AC name Halvium? I think I may have seen you sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Halvium

PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:26 pm

i was Halvium in NoH but atm you may see me with the Halvium name but mostly |FmC|ArCt1Ca so do you want me to help?

p:s my skype may be a bit laggy if you want to tell me your skypes i'll add you Smile i only use skype for ac contacts anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Tatii

Tatii

PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:47 pm

woow interesting boys Very Happy
How can i help u? i will do what u want Smile only tell me Very Happy see u later boys

♥️ Tatii
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:49 am

Yeah, all of those are former |FmC|
Back to top Go down
Halvium

PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:28 am

M_Stayla is a former FmC member but zVc isn't lol
Back to top Go down
Tatii

Tatii

PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 pm

So? oO
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Zero wrote:
So? oO

Lol tati, vojta said that stayla and zvc were in FmC though Halvium explained how only stayla was in that clan before but zvc never was.
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:17 am

tati, look at the posts before, not just click on page 2 and read the one hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

that gave me a laugh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new CTK   The new CTK - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new CTK
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Free Talk-
Jump to: