Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think about the CTK iPod?
It owns ballz!
iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_vote_lcap75%iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
It sucks!
iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_vote_lcap25%iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments Empty
PostSubject: iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments   iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:32 pm

I just installed an iPod into our forum which will have the CTK playlist we have been longing for. If you're blind, the iPod can be found under the Clan Match Results. I won't tell you how it works, you should already know since it's basically just like an iPod expect you can't scroll (you'll find out).

Anyways, I want you guys to just check it out and tell me what you think. If you find a weird song that has nothing to do with the title then please post here, or if you can't see the iPod also post. Anything that has to do with it please say something.

I made the iPod loop the songs so it will never end (unless you refresh the page) and it's also enabled in shuffling. I'm not quite sure about the auto-play function if it will be popular or not. Tell me what you think or just enjoy it!

I almost forgot, not all of you will like the songs, since we all come from different cultures and all. If you have some songs you would like to see in the iPod, post here as well so I can add it. Please don't ask for songs only in your native language (expect for those which their first language is english). It's OK if it's a little of it of both. About 2-4 songs on the iPod are mixed with spanish and english (like Pitbull). The iPod also includes video so double hooray!

Thanks for the attention guys

- Wolf

Last edited by Wolf on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

PostSubject: Re: iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments   iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:44 pm

Its pretty good but cant you do it that we have to press it for it to work? Sometimes i hear my own music while browsing the interwebs and music over music is not a nice sound xD
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments   iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Got that taken cared of Acro. I also changed the skin, meaning no more marijuana leaves but now stripes.
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments   iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 am

dude, it laggs hard when I do sumthing on the computer with it on. damn, wish it didn't
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments   iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:11 pm

frgt what I wrote there^
It's ok.

and BTW jorge, ur taste is super. Lol I have all of those on my walkman, so great.

GJ
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments   iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:24 pm

SiL3nT wrote:
and BTW jorge, ur taste is super. Lol I have all of those on my walkman, so great.

GJ
Glad to know Very Happy If you have any other songs in that walkman of yours that you would also like to see on the ipod then just post and I'll take care of it Smile
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments   iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:41 am

david guetta - memories, would fit good for gameplay Wink

ty
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments   iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 am

SiL3nT wrote:
david guetta - memories, would fit good for gameplay Wink

ty

That's already there Smile
Back to top Go down
SiL3nT

SiL3nT

PostSubject: Re: iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments   iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:00 am

I'm after, that's where I heard it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments   iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPod Joins Forum + Your Comments
Page 1 of 1