Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DK inactivity on forum and skype

Go down 
+2
Bl@ck0uT
Acropolips
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Acropolips
Co-Leader
Acropolips

DK inactivity on forum and skype Empty
PostSubject: DK inactivity on forum and skype   DK inactivity on forum and skype I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:15 am

I know he plays ingame because some of you tell me you see him, but please remind of to be active on forum and skype when you see him. Thanx.
Back to top Go down
Bl@ck0uT
=CTK= Member
Bl@ck0uT

PostSubject: Re: DK inactivity on forum and skype   DK inactivity on forum and skype I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:06 pm

i always see him in AC and i sometimes saw him on skype, but now i don't think he uses skype that much
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: DK inactivity on forum and skype   DK inactivity on forum and skype I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 pm

yea i know, im sorry. it that I'm busy in school and sports, i just got home from a track meet. and now i have to do my homework.....

the reason i dont use skype that much is because i dont see that many ctk members play ac the same time i do, i only use skype when other ctk members are online also.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Founder/Leader
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DK inactivity on forum and skype   DK inactivity on forum and skype I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:55 pm

OK then, what time do you usually play? Use your own timezone.
Back to top Go down
https://c-t-k.forumotion.com
Entilza

Entilza

PostSubject: Re: DK inactivity on forum and skype   DK inactivity on forum and skype I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Hi DK

You should have the CTK group within Skype, this allows you to pick up messages from all of us even when we are not on.

If you have not got it contact Acrop he will sort it out.
Back to top Go down
StinkyT8nt

PostSubject: Re: DK inactivity on forum and skype   DK inactivity on forum and skype I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:23 pm

i see DK in AC at times, but i havent seen him in skype yet. again it could be we are just on at different times.

I play Pacific ST. usually 830-10:00 AM and 530-1100 PM
Back to top Go down
DK

DK

PostSubject: Re: DK inactivity on forum and skype   DK inactivity on forum and skype I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Wolf i played anytime I'm free from school, i dont have a time zone yet because I play at different time a lot.

and i just made my CTK group of skype! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DK inactivity on forum and skype   DK inactivity on forum and skype I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DK inactivity on forum and skype
Page 1 of 1